About the Brighter DeKalb Foundation
The Brighter DeKalb Foundation (formerly the Brighter Tomorrows Foundation) is a not-for-profit organization in metro Atlanta, Georgia, established to help support behavioral health and developmental disability programs and services provided by DeKalb Community Service Board (CSB). Each year, DeKalb CSB serves more than 10,000 children, youth and adults who are uninsured and underinsured adults…Read More
How to Make a Donation
Donations to the Brighter DeKalb Foundation are tax deductible and help to support the DeKalb CSB’s mental health, substance abuse and developmental disability programs and services. For questions, please call Community Relations at 404-508-7875 or email email@example.com
- Check – Make checks payable to the Brighter DeKalb Foundation and mail them to 445 Winn Way, Room 474, Decatur, GA 30030
- Online – Recurring and one-time credit and debit donations via our Georgia Gives Day webpage
- Online – Credit and debit donations via Paypal
Other Ways You Can Make a Difference
- Kroger Community Rewards
- Select items from our Ongoing Needs
- Make a bequest or planned gift.
- Become a volunteer
- Participate in a special event
- Invite a representative to speak at your next meeting or function.
- Choose us as a beneficiary of your service project or fundraiser.
- Tell others about our mission and services.