We need your help to make brighter tomorrows for the youth and adults who depend on the DeKalb CSB for community-based mental health, developmental disabilities and addiction services. Please consider partnering with us as a volunteer group. View current opportunities on VolunteerMatch.
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities
- Get a group together for a service project (scout troops, businesses, civic clubs, places of worship, etc.) Current opportunities include projects such as painting and landscaping at our homes for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Internships – counseling, social work, nursing, pharmacy, health information technology and public relations.
- Make a donation or give items from our Ongoing Needs List.
- Organize a group of students to perform (music, singing, talent show, etc.)
- Choose the DeKalb CSB as your charity of choice for a fundraiser.
- Serve as a DeKalb CSB board member or Brighter DeKalb Foundation board member
Volunteer groups, please call Community Relations at 404-508-7875 or email email@example.com to discuss group projects.