The DeKalb Community Service Board serves all clients who are eligible for treatment. Clients not covered by Medicaid or other insurance may be required to pay a co-payment based on a sliding fee scale.
For those with insurance coverage, we accept the following plans:
Medicaid is a government medical financial assistance program that covers most costs for hospital stays, clinic visits and medicines. We also accept Commercial Medicaid plans Wellcare, Amerigroup and PeachCare for Kids.
Medicare Part B coverage is also accepted. Applicable co-pays and deductibles are applied. We do not currently accept Medicare Advantage (Part C) Plans, Medicare Prescription Drug (Part D) Plans, or Medicare Supplemental Coverage Plans.
We do not currently accept Private Insurance plans. Clients are expected to pay for services at the time of service.
We have on-site Financial counselors in the Eligibility Unit that provide support services to clients and/or their families and agency program staff. Financial counselors assist in identifying all available financial resources for which clients may be eligible to fund the cost of required services and improve total quality of life.
- Remember to bring your insurance card (CMO, PPO, etc.) with you to each appointment.
- If the procedure is not covered 100 percent by insurance, Medicaid, or Medicare then DeKalb Community Service Board may require a copayment or deposit to be paid when you check in for your appointment.
- A representative from the Insurance Verification/Consumer Access department may contact you prior to the procedure date to make sure all of your information is correct.
- If your insurance has changed or you need to update your insurance, contact the Insurance Verification Unit at 404.508.6428.
- For questions related to billing, please contact the Revenue Cycle Department at 404.508.6406.