DeKalb Addiction Clinic
Established in 1952, the DeKalb Addiction Clinic is the oldest substance use treatment program in the state of Georgia.
Our comprehensive, abstinence-based, recovery-oriented program is tailored to match each person’s needs and strengths to achieve long lasting recovery. We provide treatment that includes group counseling, individual counseling, skill building, education, random urine drug screening, family education group, family therapy, and case management in a structured, clinical setting. Groups are offered both during the day and evening hours.
- Diagnostic Assessment
- Individual Therapy with a licensed clinician
- Psychoeducational & therapy groups
- Nursing Assessment
- Referral to medical services as necessary
- Onsite Pharmacy Services
- Medication Assisted Treatment [MAT] including (Antabuse, Campral, Naltrexone, etc.)
- Random weekly drug screens
- HIV testing & counseling
- 12-step (NA, AA & Double Trouble), Secular Organization for Sobriety (SOS), SMART Recovery NAMI [National Alliance on Mental Illness] meetings on site
For individuals who would prefer less intensive treatments than those listed above, outpatient treatment for substance use disorders and other mental health disorders is available in each of our mental health clinics including individual and group therapy and psychiatric services.
Leave a Reply