DeKalb Community Service Board (CSB) is an innovative, community-based behavioral health and developmental disabilities services organization located in metropolitan Atlanta, Georgia, offering a full range of mental health services, developmental disabilities programs and substance abuse treatment to more than 11,000 citizens annually who are uninsured and underinsured.
As a public, not-for-profit organization, the DeKalb CSB operates more than 20 locations in DeKalb County with a diverse workforce of more than 500 direct-care and support staff.
Our staff of physicians, nurses, clinicians and support personnel is dedicated to helping our clients and their families recover from these debilitating disabilities and resume productive lives. We strive to provide the highest quality, evidence-based services in the least restrictive settings, and we envision a community in which disabilities no longer limit potential. DeKalb CSB is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). Read more on our recent CARF accreditation here.
Mission, Vision, & Values
Our Mission: DeKalb Community Service Board strives to provide the right service, for the right person, at the right time.
Our Vision: The DeKalb Community Service Board envisions a community in which disabilities no longer limit potential.
- Providing inspirational leadership in marshaling resources to achieve our vision
- Being an industry leader in public sector service delivery
- Having talented and well trained staff that is client and mission focused
- Offering a full service continuum with a collaborative spirit
- Being the provider of choice, the employer of choice and the board of choice