Thank you for your interest in doing business with DeKalb CSB. To become a vendor with DeKalb CSB you must register with the State of Georgia Team Georgia Marketplace.
The Bidder List Application is used to develop a mailing list for Request of Quotations (RFQ), Request for Proposals (RFP) and Request for Qualified Contractors (RFQC). Below are links to documents to help you successfully complete your application(s).
- Bidder Application Letter and Application– provides detailed instructions for the completion of your application
- The National Institute of Governmental Purchasing (NIGP) Commodity & Services Code Index
- Tucker Group Home- Bathroom Renovation Bid Information
All Bids must be submitted to:
E.L. Richardson Building
445 Winn Way
4th Floor, Room 446
Decatur, GA 30030
Partner with us
Links & Resources from DeKalb Community Service Board.
- DeKalb County Board of Health
- DeKalb County Government
- 2015 Status of Health in DeKalb
- Department of Family and Children Services – DeKalb Office
- Georgia Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Georgia Council on Substance Abuse
- The Fulton-DeKalb Hospital Authority
- NAMI DeKalb
- Oakhurst Medical
The Office of Public and Community Relations at DeKalb CSB is dedicated to getting you the experts you need for news about any behavioral health and developmental disabilities issues.
Contacting our office as early as possible will allow us to better meet media requests. But, when deadlines are tight, we will make every effort to get you the information and experts you need.