Brighter DeKalb Foundation is proud to be a Kroger Community Rewards program recipient. The Brighter DeKalb Foundation is a non-profit organization in metro Atlanta, Georgia, established to support behavioral health and developmental disability services provided by the DeKalb Community Service Board.
The Kroger Community Rewards program allows customers to register their Kroger Plus Card and start earning money for organizations that impact their lives.
To participate in the Kroger Community Rewards Program and assist the Brighter DeKalb Foundation in their efforts to provide support to the DeKalb Community Service Board:
Create Your Kroger.com account
- Go to the Kroger page at www.kroger.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. If you don’t have a Kroger plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on register and follow directions to create your account and connect your Kroger card to your online account.
Enroll in Kroger Community Rewards
- Go to the Community Rewards page at krogercommunityrewards.com and sign in to your online account.
- Click on “Enroll Now.”
- Enter the Brighter DeKalb Foundation’s NPO number (54818) or name.
- Select Brighter DeKalb Foundation from the list and click on “Enroll.”
Shop as Usual
- Every time you shop at Kroger or Kroger Fuel stations, swipe your Kroger Plus Card, or input the phone number associated to your card.
- Purchases will not count for the Brighter DeKalb Foundation until after you register your card.
- With your help, every purchase can make a difference for the DeKalb Community Service Board!