TeleMental Health Treatment and Ethics:
What Clinicians Need to Know
Saturday, August 20, 2016
9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Jeff Ashby, Ph. D., ABPP
Bohan Auditorium, 445 Winn Way Decatur, GA 30030
Six (6) CEU ‘s approved for through the Georgia Society for Clinical Social Work.
Register today for the TeleMental Health Treatment and Ethics Training sponsored by DeKalb Community Service Board.
Dr. Jeff Ashby, Director of Georgia State University’s Counseling Psychology Doctoral Program will use case examples, discussion, and lecture, to help participants gain an understanding of the appropriate treatment and ethics associated with telemental health services.
As a result of this workshop, participants will:
- Understand the treatment of internet dependency and related psychological problems.
- Become familiar with the research related to telemental health services.
- Learn the protocol for appropriate intake and informed consent.
- Understand the various delivery methods of telemental health.
- Become familiar with the theory integration needed to provide telemental health services.
- Learn the protocol for appropriate treatment and termination using these services.
- Understand the ethics and risk management strategies in telemental health.
- Become familiar with the best practices in the business of telemental health.
>>> Learn More
Registration Fee – $65
$20 late fee after August 12th.
No cost for DeKalb CSB employees.
For additional information contact: